When planning your dream vacation to Florida, the accommodation plays a huge part in how enjoyable you find your break. For example, staying in an overpriced, packed hotels in Florida can result in you struggling to relax and make the most out of your time away.
We have booked many villas for clients that previously considered hotels for their vacation, only to find that a villa offers much more space, freedom and value for money.
Some of the things we recommend considering when looking at hotels in Florida are:
- How many flights up will you be and how far down the corridor from the elevator is your room? Is there anyone in your party that struggles with mobility issues that this may affect? What view you will have from your hotel room?
- How far is to the pool from your hotel room? Do you have far to carry all your bathing items or return to if you have forgotten something! Do you have to get up early to get a sun lounger especially if you all want to sit together?
- How far to the hotel restaurant/snack bar, can you send the kids on their own if they want something? How expensive is it, will you have to set limitations on your budget for ices and chips etc.? Will the menu be to everyone’s choice?
- Where and how much will it cost you to park if you have a vehicle (a tip every time will also be expected by the valet/concierge) how far is it from your hotel?
- Will your hotel room be ready when you get here, or will you have to wait for it to be made up, can you keep it until you need to leave, how much extra will it cost?
- Will your room neighbours be as quiet as you need them to be? Will they be on the same sleep pattern as you, or slamming doors and making noise when they come in and disturbing your sleep?
- Will fellow hotel users respect common decency in regards to language especially around your children and will they follow social etiquette or will you or your children be barged and banged out to the way for them to get to the bar/food etc.
Book one of our Florida villas instead…
With our villas in Florida you’ll know exactly where you’re staying from the day you book, each villa listed on our website has high quality images and an explanation of it’s location.
As you’ll be staying in your own villa you don’t need to worry about being close to neighbours or having those that you are sharing pool space with being inconsiderate. You will benefit from having your own space for you and those you are travelling with.
Free parking is available at all our villas too – so you’ll make savings on having to pay or parking and tipping the staff working on the carpark/valet service.
Those that are looking to have a relaxing holiday should make the most of our Florida villas, with great prices too, you don’t even need to break the bank with your dream vacation.
To start browsing our website simply visit our homepage and input the information into our villa search. Or to speak to a member of our team simply call 01254 822 803 and we’ll be happy to explain more about our booking process and how to make the most of your Florida vacation.